What is Trauma Cover?
Insurance that pays you a lump sum if you suffer for the first time a covered major trauma such as heart attack, cancer or stroke.
Why do you need it?
Have you ever thought about what your life might be like if you became seriously ill?
There would be many uncertainties that none of us want to be faced with, for example:
- Will I survive this illness?
- How will I pay my mortgage?
- Am I getting the best treatment possible?
- How will I adapt to the physical limitations that I now face?
Trauma Cover assists you with the financial freedom to make your own choices, at a time when your health has been seriously affected, and you may have to rethink your future.
Here are a few examples of how Trauma Cover has helped some of our customers:
- Assisting with medical costs associated with recovery
- Seeking alternative treatment
- Paying for drugs that are not government funded
- Paying off the mortgage
- Going on holiday
- Subsidising lost income
- Paying for alterations, rehabilitation and home help.
You decide how you spend the lump-sum payment, allowing you to create a lifestyle that is your own.