PUBLIC DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Compare Now Limited
FMA Licence - FSP 416086
Compare Now Limited
8 Clematis Ave, Murrays Bay
Phone: 09 972 0063
Mobile: 022 040 2975
Nature and scope of the financial advice
We can give you advice on
- Life, Health, Trauma, Disability Insurance Products, Home Loans & Peronsal Loans.
We have agencies with Accuro, AIA, ASB, Asteron Life, Cigna, Fidelity Life, Go Home Loans, nib and Partners Life.
We also provide information on KiwiSaver including:
- Using KiwiSaver for first home loans
- Starting or transferring a KiwiSaver account
Fees for Advice
We do not charge any fees or expenses for financial advice given to you.
Conflicts of Interest and Incentives
We receive remuneration in the form of commission from the insurance providers, lenders and KiwiSaver providers if you decide to proceed with any of our recommendations and take out a policy. The amount of the commission is based on the amount of the insurance premium and loan amount.
Our advice process is based on achieving your goals and objectives, any recommendations are based on your best interests. Advisers undertake training regarding managing conflicts of interests in conjunction with an annual compliance audit.
Complaints and Disputes Resolution
If you have a complaint about any part of my service, please tell me or Compare Now Limited so we can try to resolve the problem.
Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Phoning 09 972 0063, In writing to Complaints Officer Compare Now Limited, PO Box 124, Greenhithe, Auckland.
We aim to resolve complaints within 20 working days of receiving them. If we can’t, we will contact you within that time to let you know we need more time to consider your complaint.
If we cannot resolve the issue, you can contact FSCL (Financial Services Complaints Limited). The service will cost you nothing and will help us resolve any disagreements. You can contact Financial Services Complaints Ltd by:
Emailing email@example.com, Phoning 0800 347 257, or 04 472 3725, In writing to PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay Wellington 6145.
Compare Now Limited (FSP 416086) holds a licence issued by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice. You can check that we are registered financial adviser at www.fspr.govt.nz .
The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings.
Compare Now Limited and anyone who gives financial advice on our behalf, have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- give priority to your interests by taking all reasonable steps to make sure our advice isn’t materially influenced by our own interests
- exercise care, diligence, and skill in providing you with advice
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure that we have the expertise needed to provide you with advice)
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services (these are designed to make sure we treat you as we should, and give you suitable advice).
This is only a summary of the duties that we have. More information is available by contacting us, or by visiting the Financial Markets Authority website at https://www.fma.govt.nz.
The Code of Conduct standards can be read here: https://www.fma.govt.nz/assets/assets/code-of-professional-conduct-for-financial-advice-services.pdf